Q: Can I return my jewelry I bought from you?A: WE ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES FOR MOST ITEMS AT FULL PRICE GIVEN THAT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET:
- Buyer must contact us within 7 days of receiving purchase.
- Approval is needed before sending back item.
- Item must be returned in unused condition within 5 days from date of contact.
- All original packaging and certifications must be returned with item.
- Buyer must cover return shipping costs.
- Initial shipping fees and any duty taxes paid will not be refunded.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
- Items that have been altered or changed per your request
- Custom designs
- Personalized or Engraved items
- Any item that was resized prior to sending. If the item does not fit you may send it back and pay for it to be sized appropriately.
**GIFTS AND PROPOSALS**
If you are purchasing an item for a gift or proposal and the time frame listed above regarding returns and exchanges doesn't work, please contact us prior to your purchase.
Q: Can you size my ring?
A: YES! We can size your ring.
Q: How much will it cost to size my ring?
A: We can provide a quote for you.
Pricing will depend on the number of stones and type of metal your ring is made with, as well as, how big or small you may need to go. Please bring your ring in and we can give you an accurate quote.
Q: I want to buy a ring on-line, but it's not in my size. Can you size it for me?
A: Yes! We can size your ring.
When you purchase a ring from us we offer a one-time complimentary ring sizing within 60 days of receipt. Please enter your desired ring size with your purchase. Please allow an extra two weeks to receive your ring with custom sizing.
Q: Does my jewelry come with a warranty?
A: We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry.
Veleska Jewelry offers a free lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all jewelry made in our studio. This warranty does not apply to our collection of estate jewelry, artisan jewelry, or vendor jewelry since these pieces were not created at Veleska Jewelry.
All fine jewelry can be affected by normal wear, activities, or trauma. This is especially true for rings, since hands are actively used and subject to daily pressure. Our manufacturing warranty excludes coverage for wear and tear, loss of gemstones, product loss, or theft. Coverage also excludes damage or loss caused by a failure to obtain the repairs required to preserve the integrity of the jewelry.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- The discoloration of precious metals caused by chemicals, make-up, immersion in pools and hot tubs, or bathing.
- Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of normal wear.
- Prongs catching, wearing out, or bending over time due to everyday wear or normal damage, allowing a gemstone to fall out.
- The loss of a gemstone caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.
We are happy to give you a quote on the cost to repair your jewelry from normal wear and tear. Contact us for more information.
Q: What is your shipping policy?
Items typically ship 24 hours from the time of your order. Cost of shipping will depend on what you purchase.